Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Fixed Income / FX Derivatives & Repo Sales and Sales Operations
Eurex Frankfurt AG Singapore Branch • Singapore
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your Area of Work
Eurex is the world's largest futures and options exchange and is operated by Deutsche Börse AG. The Exchange is the marketplace of choice for trading and clearing of derivatives. Eurex has been a pioneer in electronic trading of derivative products for more than two decades. The trading participants are connected to the Eurex system via a communications network; at present, some 700 locations worldwide are connected to Eurex. Without them Deutsche Börse Group would not have developed into one of the most modern exchange organisations in the world. More than 6,000 employees work for the Group - a dynamic, motivated and international team.
As a Sales / Sales Operations Manager for the FIC Derivatives & Repo Sales Team at Eurex in Asia you will have an excellent opportunity to explore capital market dynamics and gain valuable practical experience in an innovative company. Within the team, you will be responsible for actively managing and supporting our Asian colleagues with customized reporting, research, and data analysis as well as actively supporting a targeted customer portfolio made of banks, proprietary trading, brokerage firms and buy-side firms. In addition, you will be required to analyze the market potential and identify, recruit and build new relationships with new Eurex clients across Asia-Pacific. You will also support the development of sales concepts for new and existing Eurex products and help to coordinate sales activities in the region in cooperation with other Eurex departments.
- Conduct competitor and market analysis, incl. preparation and processing of monthly and quarterly data regarding client performance
- Identification of product and service opportunities through comprehensive Asian market analysis
- Support new product launches in Asia by providing quantitative reviews
- Support client acquisition efforts in collaboration with senior sales staff, including identifying, developing and maintaining a sales pipeline and opportunities to increase trading and clearing flow from both existing and new clearing members and their clients
- Become a product expert within the current Fixed Income / FX Derivatives and Repo product portfolio by understanding market needs, product strategy and sales activities for existing and prospective customers, on both the buy and sell side
- Produce marketing and sales materials; give presentations and/or training sessions for traders, back-office staff etc., on Eurex products and functionalities
- CRM (SAP Salescloud) and project data management in terms of sales campaigns, product and customer performance, and internal measurement tools
- Support day-to-day Sales activities and client queries
- Represent Eurex in marketing its products and services at conferences
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders, business managers and project teams of both buy-side, sell-side institutions, and relevant vendor/ technology companies
- Highly motivated to work autonomously in a dynamic environment, willingness to constantly learn, highly organised, and flexible
- Highly self-motivated, team-oriented individual with 3 – 5 years of successful client-facing experience in the futures, securities or financial services industry
- Know-how of Fixed Income and FX Derivatives, Funding & Financing products and markets, as well as a good understanding of the business motivations of various market participants (banks, brokers, market makers, CTAs, hedge funds, etc.)
- University degree in finance, management, economics or a comparable education within a relevant professional experience
- Competent handling of MS Office applications (especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Basic competency in Python and SQL will be an advantage
- Highly self-motivated, team oriented individual
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Confident with strong communication skills, able to engage internal & external stakeholders
- Proven ability to work alone and as part of a team with the objective to meet common target achievement
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
As part of employees’ welfare you benefit from an annual allowance in addition to your usual salary.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
Top up your pension! We pay you a pension allowance which is meant to build up additional retirement savings on top of your mandatory statutory contributions.