Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Full Stack Developer (Java, React) (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services Branch Prague • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Asset Servicing department is responsible for the Custody and Connectivity products of Clearstream/DBAG. The application landscape mostly consists of Web, Java and C++ applications which are running on top of large databases.
We are looking for Full Stack developer with skills in Java and ReactJS to work in our team located in Prague, Czech Republic. You will join a talented and energetic team leading the development of a communication web platform. You will be working alongside a strong team of agile experts in the full product development process from problem definition to polished pixel.
Our project goal is improving Business Monitoring application to migrate it completely to NodeJS.
- Be a member of a cross-functional team, including business analysts, front-end/back-end developers, and testers
- Collaborate with team members and project stakeholders
- Understand needs of business and translate them into working code
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, improve BMWEB application
- Support application it in production
- Grasp and extend your functional knowledge
- University degree in IT
- At least 1 year of practical experience in Java development
- Programming skills in Java EE, ReactJS, TypeScript
- Familiarity with development and scripting under Unix/Linux
- Experience in creating user friendly UI, in transactional database (Oracle)
- Experience with Git (GitHub), design and implement APIs
- Knowledge of following technologies will be of advantage: AWS / Azure / GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- A background in financial markets, clearing or banking is of advantage
- Ability to work across several development streams and with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
- Supporting all activities related end to end testing including support for business testers and execution team
- Fluency in English is mandatory
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.