Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Full Stack Developer
Clearstream Global Securities Services Ltd. • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream, part of the Deutsche Börse Group, is one of the major players running the backbone of the financial system, with customers in 110 countries. Clearstream Fund Centre, focusing on investment funds, is one of the fastest growing activities in the company. The team you will be joining, Clearstream Fund Centre Digital, is setting new standards for user-focused, fast, high-quality software development in the customer-facing web applications. #Clearstream
- You will join a small but very talented and experienced team developing a UX-focused web application for messaging and data analysis.
- You will be expected to contribute to every layer in the tech stack. But you’ll also be able to focus more on the elements where your strength lies or that you wish to develop.
- You will have full ownership of features assigned to you. You will be expected to contribute to the conception of the user stories in collaboration with the product design team. You’ll then translate these user stories into technical solutions with the support of the rest of the dev team.
- Deliver web applications as a hands-on coder.
- Translate user stories and UI mockups into technical implementations that take into account: testability, extensibility, performance and the trade-offs between business value and technical debt.
- Build well-architected software with precise naming and clear abstraction layers.
- Write thorough, well-structured and easy to read documentation.
- Focus on continuous improvement, from identifying opportunities to promoting and implementing solutions.
- Go deep, learn fast, communicate effectively
- Back-end development (Java/Spring Boot)
- Data pipelines (Python/Pandas)
- Data engineering, and relational databases in particular (MS SQL Server preferred)
- API design
- Cloud infrastructure (Azure experience preferred)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.