Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Full Stack Developer
Clearstream Global Securities Services Ltd. • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Deutsche Börse Group is one of the largest exchange organizations worldwide. As a financial marketplace organizer, the company provides a portfolio of services covering the entire process chain: securities and derivatives trading and clearing, netting and transaction settlement, risk management, custodian services and provision of market information. CFS IT Vestima Cork team builds and maintains several applications to provide our Clearstream customers, performing and efficient tools to manage Investment Funds Order Routing and Transfer, Custody or Settlement activities over multiple type of media including SWIFT 15022, 20022, Front-End, Fax, etc.
- Development, design and maintenance of the Custody & Brokerage application
- DBA activities such as backup/restore, analysis & maintenance
- Write technical documents, delivery good quality code and must be a problem solver.
- Working as part of an application development unit reporting to a Development team leader
- University degree in a computer based discipline
- 5 years plus of practical experience
- Spring Boot 2
- Angular (12+) using npm and TypeScript
- JavaEE backend technology (JPA 2.0 , JMS, EJB 3, REST)
- Knowledge of Oracle Database Server and PL/SQL
- Continuous Integration/Delivery tools (Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Artifactory, IntelliJ)
- Command script development and execution on Linux and Windows (ksh/bash/PowerShell)
- Must have good working knowledge on Linux & shell scripts
- Knowledge of unit testing tools such as JUnit/Mocking Frameworks/Playwright
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.