Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Fund Services Product Management Intern, Markets (6 Months)
Clearstream Banking S.A. Singapore Branch • Singapore
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your Area of Work:
Reporting directly to the Head of Product Management, Fund Services, Markets he/she will be participating in the daily business of the Funds Services Product Management team where you will get an insight into the Fund Services business segment in Clearstream.
- Work closely with the Head of Product Management, Fund Services, Markets and support work related to the expansion of the product offering globally.
- Analysis of new fund market jurisdictions.
- Analysis of data to plot trends in the investment funds area
- Assist with maintaining adequate competitor, legal and competitive watch infrastructure
- University undergraduate student with an interest in the areas of product management and investment funds
- Self-motivated with an open mind to learn
- A natural drive to take the initiative in order to “get things done”, promptly producing high quality work in an organised manner
- Excellent communication skills and is business fluent in English (written and spoken); written and spoken Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical skills, numeracy literate and organized
Internship Duration: Late Dec 2023 - Jun 2024
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.