Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Global Key Account Manager (Trading) - German speaker is a plus (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Key Account Manager is responsible for customer relationship management across the Eurex and Cash market. This role is direct client facing towards our trading and clearing members. The Key Account Manager acts as the interface between the member and internal Deutsche Börse Group departments, handling daily issues, supporting by membership obligation fulfillment or changes and proactively managing internal and market driven changes.
- You will be the first point of contact towards the clients for daily business related issues.
- You will build up a network of contacts within your client firms whilst maintaining and coordinating over all interfaces, realization of change processes
- You will work on ad hoc queries, proactively check and inform client about upcoming initiatives, you will keep the clients informed of new releases and changes and ensure their requirements are met on a regular basis.
- You will have a strong customer service ethos, focus on client satisfaction and be able to proactively solve client issues when they occur.
- Project Management is a large part of this role as you support and coordinate complex changes, often involving multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- You will have the ability to adapt and respond calmly to constant challenges
- You will have good communication and interpersonal skills in order to engage with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Your organizational and time management skills will be excellent.
- Your awareness and the ability to interpret information derived from client conversations in order identify opportunities and challenges will also be key.
- University degree, preferably in business administration, economics, finance
- Strong analytical skills and project management experience
- Highly motivated and engaging, willingness to work in a team with excellent communicative and coordination skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in an international, multi-lingual environment
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Top up your pension! We provide you a contribution to the pension fund which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Your work-life balance is important! We offer you our MultiSport Card which you can use for various sport and wellness activities.
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.