Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Governance Specialist - Big Data & Automation (m/f/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main, London, Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The section Big Data & Automation provides infrastructure and services to enable the development of data science and automation solutions for across Deutsche Börse Group. As part of the CTO organization the section explores and implements new technology approaches and solutions to support innovation and growth with modern technologies.
As a member of the Big Data & Automation team you will take responsibility for the design and execution of the governance processes relating to the introduction of new services utilizing the technologies provided by the section. You will liaise directly with the various stakeholders for implementation projects to ensure full compliance of new solutions with internal and external guidelines. You will also ensure the continuous expansion of the governance frameworks to account for changes in the technology as well as the regulatory frameworks.
- Take ownership for the governance framework for automation and data science-based solutions in Deutsche Börse Group
- Continuously expand and update the governance frameworks considering changes in technology and regulations
- Support implementation projects in their journey through the internal and external governance processes and ensue full compliance with them
- Attend and prepare management meetings to obtain the necessary approvals for implementation of automation and data science solutions as required by the respective governance framework
- University degree
- 3-5 years of working experience in managing and designing complex processes in large organisations
- Strong knowledge of IT security processes and data protection regulations in a heavily regulated environment (preferably in financial services and market infrastructure)
- Superior understanding of the process landscape at complex financial institutions
- Openness for new ideas, approaches and technologies
- Hands-on pragmatic attitude with a passion for getting things done
- Excellent communication skills in English (German is a plus)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.