Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Group Controller (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Would you like to work closely with senior management on all aspects of group controlling and reporting? Do you like to analyse big data, create group reporting models and analyses supporting top management to take good decisions for the company’s success? As a successful candidate, you will be “end-to-end” responsible for closing activities, management reporting and the coordination of annual budget and forecast processes for the group. Furthermore, you will be key contact for various customers within the CFO resort of Deutsche Börse.
- Monthly closing, e.g.
- Ensure timely closing of the books
- Quality assurance of monthly P&L bookings and be able to explain developments
- Reporting, e.g.
- Ensure high level of quality and timely production of management reporting (Actuals, Budget, Forecast to Executive Committee, Audit Committee and Supervisory Board)
- Comment on current business developments, highlight important focus topics for board member discussions in Executive Committee
- Support during internal and external Audits
- Budgeting/Forecasting, e.g.
- Support in Annual Budget coordination and alignment with business counterparties from Top-down to Bottom-up
- Stakeholder management, e.g.
- Be key contact person for Treasury, Risk and tax department on controlling-related questions
- You have completed your Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Controlling or Finance
- You have ideally several years of relevant professional experience in Controlling, working experience in a Group Controlling function would be an asset
- You are interested in stock exchanges and financial markets
- Proactive, eager to learn and to improve existing processes
- Self-motivated, committed and result-oriented
- Strong analytical thinking with focus on the needs of top management steering the company
- Proficiency in SAP S4 and BW, advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in written and spoken English – German knowledge of advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.