Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
GS Cyber Protection / IS Software Engineer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
In your new position, you will become a member of the Cyber Protection team, part of Group Security in Prague. In the advertised position you will advance the technology and functionality of our Information Security tool landscape, e.g. risk inventory, vulnerability management and other security processes supporting the information security management lifecycle. You accomplish challenging tasks, e.g. ensuring the security of cloud environments, by designing and implementing solutions that integrate security tools and external systems in our control framework striving for the highest degree of automation. Our requirements in terms of complex functionality, high reliability and availability will thoroughly challenge your development skills and provide ample opportunities for continuous improvement.
- You design, develop, customize, and maintain our Jira centric tool landscape
- Working with REST APIs connecting to other internal applications
- You troubleshoot and debug across Jira and integrated systems
- You ensure all code is testable, create unit tests, and work with quality engineers to develop integration tests
- You drive the automation of security reporting
- Proactive collaboration with other units of Group Security
- Ensure daily operational duties relating to security management in compliance with relevant policies and industry best practices, potentially including weekend work and on-call duties
What we offer
- Working in an international corporation with cross-country teams
- Embracing an agile and change oriented environment
- Continuous learning of required skills over trainings and seminars
- Hands-on experience on a broad range of different technologies
- Building trust by securing European and Global financial infrastructure
- An engineering degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent work experience in the field
- Preferably 3 – 5 years of proven professional experience
- Significant programming experience in major programming languages like Python, Groovy, Java, Go or Rust
- Strong ability in understanding and modifying existing codebases
- Good experience with workflow tools, preferably Atlassian Jira
- ACP-100 Jira Administrator and/or ACP-600 Project Administration in Jira Server Certifications are a plus
- Experienced in writing unit tests and creating mock modules, preferably applying TDD
- Good knowledge of SQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MsSQL), No-SQL as a plus
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle; preferably with understanding of Scrum
- Experience using Git for code versioning and GitHub (or similar) for repository management, pull requests, code reviews etc.
- CI/CD deployment experience with Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes would be a plus
- Good knowledge of applying software design patterns (GoF & Co)
- Applying Security by Design using security best practices
- Familiarity working with Unix/Linux systems and shells
- Knowledge about ISO 27001 would be preferred
- Experience working with major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, CCP) is a plus
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.