Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Head of Connectivity Client Services (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
In your new position you will be responsible for the Connectivity Support and Business Acceptance team in Prague for the day-to-day activity and escalation process. You will be also asked to represent the team in strategic meeting with customers and within the Group. As Head of Connectivity Client Services, you will need to drive the Connectivity strategy for Clearstream, ensure the global objectives of the team are set and aligned with the overall Group strategy, while monitoring the budget and maintaining an effective cost control.
- Cultivate Client Relationships - manage expectations, address inquiries, assess customer requirements with accuracy and provide solutions. Act as escalation point for customers. Maintain positive, long-term and productive relationships with clients.
- Create an effective process and information flow between client connectivity team and other disciplines.
- Conduct surveys, obtain client feedback and recommend service improvements
- Identify and report issues as well as success stories to the management. Measure KPI’s and share heatmap with the management. Ensure that all client requests are executed within assigned service timelines. Assign workloads to team members, oversee daily team workflow and redirect work to meet changing client needs.
- Implement efficient processes, revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
- Analyze queries and automate using process/system improvements, newer technologies like NLP, Chat bots etc
- Lead new business efforts and determine the optimal staffing assignments for new initiatives. Identify impacts on Connectivity of key initiatives and ensure that team capacity is adequate. Evaluate team performances
- Ensure the day-to-day activities are executed in a timely and professional manner, according to the highest standards.
- Plan and execute strategic changes to optimize internal efficiency in line with Company’s objectives. Drive the strategy around innovation and transformation of the Connectivity suite of products and
- Work with Relationship Management and IT department to improve and promote Connectivity products. Participate in the connectivity product requirement review and development process.
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits
- Represent Connectivity Client Services in various internal and external forums, develop and deliver client presentations as needed.
- Continuously support Product development by sharing ideas, enhancements, client requests etc.
- People management experience of leading, managing a team within a corporate organization (recruiting and developing new team members, identifying skills gaps, managing the talent). Exceptional leadership skills. A people person who is approachable, with high emotional intelligence, demonstrating an ability to form strong connections with the team
- Quick learner who is proactive, result-oriented, highly analytical and organized, strong collaborator, self-motivated, strategic, and creative thinker open to new ideas, approaches, challenges, and environments with the ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks. Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Interest in financial markets and open-minded approach towards IT infrastructure. A good understanding of the post-trade and securities business is a plus
- Understand Securities Services business
- Previous experience in managerial position within Client Services.
- Good knowledge of SWIFT ISO15022 and ISO20022 standards
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Top up your pension! We provide you a contribution to the pension fund which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Your work-life balance is important! We offer you our MultiSport Card which you can use for various sport and wellness activities.