Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Head of Content Development & Management (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG (London Rep. Office) • Frankfurt am Main, London
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As the head of Content Development and Management you will contribute to the key deliverables of the department Market Data & Services. The department supports capital market participants in their digital transformation and is continuously at the forefront of market data digitization. The Market Data & Services department develops, maintains, and markets all Deutsche Börse’s index data, e.g. DAX and STOXX as well as data from our trading platforms, such as Xetra or Eurex, and its cooperation partners.
Our clients are the global leaders of the finance industry, spanning across leading investment banks, hedge funds, high frequency trading firms and specialist providers of financial information. Jointly with clients and internal stakeholders, you will be responsible for developing value-adding analytics and sophisticated services for both investment and trading strategies.
Your team will be at the forefront of applying modern statistical methods, big data analytics and machine learning techniques and you will foster an inclusive culture of innovation, creativity, and teamwork.
We create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow and strive to provide our clients with the information they need.
- Leading the unit Content Development & Management within Data Services Business Development; assigning development projects for traditional (real-time) market data products as well as for new data and analytics sets for both trading and investment strategies
- Supervising the analysis of existing data pools for aggregation / extraction of new data sets to be used either for trading or investment strategies
- Development and detailed specification of analytics and additional metrics to be fed into trading or investment algorithms
- Support the marketing of the respective data sets and analytics to primarily trading orientated clients, but also to broader set of buy- and sell-side clients; identification of additional demand and matching with available data resources
- Management of existing data pools/ Identification of additional data sources and onboarding/ integrating of respective data
- External presentation of results and support for marketing of the new products
- University or comparable degree in statistics, mathematics, or natural sciences; strong quantitative background; PhD is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in research or analytics orientated position; leadership experience
- Financial market experience, ideally from working in either a bank (quant strategy group/ trading/ structuring) or a (quant) fund
- Outstanding analytical skills paired with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Pragmatic, execution and implementation orientated work style
- Strong team player willing to cooperate with multiple colleagues across departments and office locations
- Very strong English language skills (additional languages are a plus)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.