Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Head of CSS User Readiness (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services Branch Prague • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
The CSS Business Transformation team contributes to the successful implementation of system and application based changes within Clearstream, by handling both the business acceptance testing and the operational readiness activities.
The User Readiness Head of unit will lead the Readiness Team, whose key mission is getting Operations and other impacted business areas in time ready to understand the new functionalities, the impacts on their daily operations allowing them to be able to operate the new products and systems features in an integrated manner.
Main Tasks & responsibilities
- Day to day management and coaching of the user readiness unit – multi location
- Understand the project deliveries and business requirements
- Operational readiness activities and capacity planning based on the company projects delivery scheduling
- Analyse the operational readiness work efforts required by project and provide the budget needs to project managers
- Ensure the team delivers high-quality within deadlines, meeting the expectations of the project manager and the impacted business teams
- Keep knowledge and information flowing seamlessly
- Develop, maintain, and ensure compliance to legal and regulatory requirements, processes and established procedures
- Identify and assess potential Business Transformation process improvements
- Ensure full cooperation and efficiency between User Readiness and Acceptance teams
- High level of service orientation, integrity, reliability, commitment, paired with a high sense of responsibility
- Good business knowledge and understanding of Clearstream's products and services, in particular Settlement and Custody
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent analytical skills and care for detail
- Critical and solution-oriented thinking, ability to work efficiently, “can do” mindset
- Excellent people management and communication skills, team player
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.