Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Head of Cyber Detect & Prevent - Group Security (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Lead and manage the Information Security Cyber Detect & Prevent Unit as a direct report to the Head of Cyber Protection
- This position acts as the functional line manager of the Cyber Detect & Prevent Unit in different locations (currently Eschborn, Prague and Luxembourg)
- As first line of defense the position targets to design and build a function that provides the highest level of Detect & Prevent Service to our IT assets
- This includes but is not limited to areas to address Security Information and Event Management, Web Application Firewall and further tools for prevention and defense to provide a service that is offered across the Deutsche Börse Group
- Onboard and operate the relevant processes for IT assets to SIEM
- Provide capabilities to avoid DDOS
- Furthermore, the management of IT risk stemming from the services to achieve security and compliance
- Ownership and management of information security related audit findings is in scope.
- Additional security services as per development of the unit.
- Close cooperation with internal functions like Group wide IT teams, Risk Management, compliance, data protection, internal audit, and with service providers e.g. cloud service providers
- University degree or education in the area of information security, management information security or similar
- Long-term experience in Cyber Security, the NIST Cyber Security framework, ideally in the financial industry or comparable regulated business environment
- Ability to structure complex matters and drive to resolution
- Leadership skills to build collaboration teams cross organizations, and motivate to follow ideas and direction
- Distinctive knowledge in threat and vulnerability management
- Experience in latest technologies to address Security Monitoring, Control and Remediation services, Cyber Security Prevention tools
- Knowledge of general legal and regulatory conditions and requirements, for example ISO Standards; NIST Standards and similar
- Formal certification is an advantage
- Preferably project management experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with talent in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Strong analytical skills, reliability, and direct responsibility
- Ability to firmly present complex topics in an understandable manner
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, same in German is a plus
Additionally, you need to be a team player with good communication skills, highly motivated, flexible.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.