Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Head of International Primary Market Services (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
- Business ownership of the International Primary Market Services including International Eurobond Issuances, Worldwide Domestic Issuances and Reference Data
- Acting as first line of defence concerning risk and regulatory compliance for the area of responsibility
- Close collaboration with and steering of the delivery hubs Prague and Singapore
- Management of control and oversight activities to ensure full compliance with rules and regulations of the activities outsourced to the Delivery Hubs
- Development of center of competence to be involved in projects and initiatives, supporting the promotion of product initiatives like D7, Primary Market API, Reference Data Hub, etc.
- Managing daily operations delivering high-quality end-to-end services to ensure issuer and customer satisfaction for some non-outsourced activities
- Identifying and assessing operational process improvements taking into consideration customer service, cost effectiveness and controls
- x Direct reports
- 12 FTE (internal)
- N.a. Euro Budget responsibility
- Excellent people management skills
- Good knowledge of Clearstream’s issuance and data processes
- Proven leadership and networking capabilities
- Ability to translate regulatory requirements into operational plans and actions
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and integrated thinking skills
- Ability to work under high pressure
- “Can do” mindset
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French and German are an asset
- Implement new Target Organizational Model with strong governance hub in Luxemburg and proper service delivery by hubs in Prague and Singapore
- Develop the team to meet new skill profiles
- Continue digitization of issuance and post-issuance services
- Maximize efficiencies by standardization, scope review, clear SLA
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.