Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Head of Unit - Client Data Management (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services Branch Prague • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
What will be your position in our team?
Client Onboarding and Due Diligence is responsible to coordinate client access to Clearstream’s services through a wide range of processes from Client Onboarding and lifecycle management, Client Data Management as well as support to the KYC process.
In your role, you will set-up and lead the new Client Data Management team located in Prague. In close collaboration with the teams located in Luxembourg and Eschborn, you will gradually incorporate within the Prague based team responsibilities around Client documentation handling, Client data maintenance in the different systems e.g. CBL/CBF account maintenance, SAP data, LEI, client names, Client signature verification As a Service, and rogatory commission / historical researches for services mentioned hereabove. You will be in close contact with and report into the management team located in Luxembourg and Eschborn.
- Manage the Client Data Management team ensuring continued development and empowerment of staff for the different activities performed in the team
- Acquire in depth end-to-end process knowledge and expertise for your area of responsibility and beyond
- Ensure adequate and regular reporting to the relevant Stakeholders
- Ensure a high-quality service delivery in line with the operational procedures steered by the Governance Hub
- Ensure to meet the set targets for the team and as such participate in the company’s target achievement
- Work in close and positive cooperation with control functions (in particular Compliance) around the topics supported by Client Data Management
- Cooperate closely with and ensure full transparence towards the Governance Hub based in Luxembourg and Eschborn; this includes participation in discussions around process optimization,
- University degree in business studies or comparable qualification
- Strong knowledge of Clearstream’s business, products and services
- Good understanding of applicable regulatory requirements (e.g. CSDR, KWG, MaRisk)
- Strong analytical, organizational and solution-oriented skills, attention to detail, multi-tasking ability
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Comfortable with working independently towards deadlines and coordinating activities
- Very good knowledge of English (level C2-proficiently written and spoken) and German (level B1 and above)
We have a standard workday of 8 hours, with flexible shift schedules ranging from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM to accommodate market demand (also during Public Holidays). On pre-defined dates, certain tasks require presence after end of day-time processing and could require to work until 10 PM
Our shift schedules are agreed upon within the team, allowing for a collaborative and supportive work environment.
You can look forward to our benefit package:
- Hybrid working model
- Discounted company shares
- Meal allowance & Flexible benefit account
- Free Multisport card & annual transportation ticket in Prague
- High-coverage life and accident insurance & Pension Fund contribution
- Extra Vacation days
- Personal Learning & development budget
- Company initiatives (LGBT+ network, ToastMasters, Women@DBG, ...) and way more!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.