Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Head of Unit - Enterprise Analytics IT (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes, as well as Deutsche Börse Group’s Reference Data Platform. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of collaboration, sharing and measuring our group’s success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
As Head of Unit for Enterprise Analytics IT (f/m/d) within Corporate IT, you will lead a team of Analytics Experts and Data Engineers with diverse experience and backgrounds. You will own the development of a growing analytics landscape, managing application developers and architects and interfacing with all stakeholders from product management and product owners to platform, infrastructure, security and cloud development teams to secure the product roadmap. As an ideal candidate to head the Enterprise Analytics IT Team, you will help all group functions and business users in translating their data into meaningful information for quantitative decision making and intelligent steering.
If you strive to take ownership and develop creative solutions, are fascinated by technology, and like to work in a challenging and fast paced environment – then you are exactly the person we are looking for.
- Champion the further development and maintenance of the organization’s analytics landscapes (both on Cloud and on Premise)
- You will develop overall solution plans and strategic vision for data, business warehouse and analytics solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap for user needs.
- You will help translating business strategy into information strategy with a focus on Reporting & Analytics
- You will be a role model as people leader and Senior Expert – significant portion of your time will be to develop individuals within your organization, and build a high performing team
- Actively support presentation of strategic KPI’s to senior management
- You are used to acting as a leader in an agile environment, always pushing yourself and colleagues - not limited to your team - to seek improvement
- Design thinking and solution designing is your daily practice and integral part of your solution driven can-do attitude
- Your goal is to stay on top of market trends in technology, people/skills, data to continuously evolve your organization
- You will support strategic initiatives, as well as compliance initiatives (2nd line of defense) within Corporate IT
- You have 10+ years of experience working with analytics solutions both in SAP and non-SAP landscapes.
- You have a hands-on experience with analytics solutions on Cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure or Google
- You have a solid understanding in business operations, data domain analysis, data warehousing (design and operations), and database design
- Profound knowledge on data warehousing and advanced analytics tools such as SAP BW, SAP BW/4HANA, SAP BusinessObjects Suite (Analysis for Office, Web Intelligence), SAP Analytics Cloud, MS-Power BI, Google Looker, Data Services, BPC, Embedded Analytics, Google BigQuery, etc.
- You have a solid understanding in engineering practices, and IT processes (change management, release management, incident management)
- You are experienced in agile project methodology and development – both IT internal as well as ambassador on the client side
- You bring hands-on experience on solution design for corporate IT and other IT product areas
- You have strong presentation skills to internal and external stakeholders up to C-Level – simple, smart, convincing
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.