Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Head of Unit for Procure to Pay (P2P) IT (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care and Control & Corporate Processes. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
As Head of P2P IT, you will be responsible for leading Procure to Pay (P2P) IT unit which consists of passionate individuals with diverse and international background to achieve Digitize P2P goals. Digitize P2P is one of the key pillars of our Strategy with the goal to implement new technologies (with cloud and mobile emphasis) and automation to execute end to end Procure to Pay related processes in an optimized, focused way and bring the user experience to the next level. The introduction of harmonized Purchasing solutions and automated analytics will build the basis to support planning and change processes.
- You are pursuing the proper mentality in order to 'Change things' and 'Change thinking'.
- You are dedicated to your team and your team’s success, live our DBG Corporate and IT values, and strive to take ownership.
- The perfect candidate for this role will have a “can do” positive attitude, model cultural transformation by embracing and encompassing diversity and inclusion.
- Bring your curiosity and interest in life-long learning to all situations, mixed with a great sense of humor to diffuse challenging situations and an admiration for a challenging and fast paced environment.
- You will be a role model as people leader – significant portion of your time will be to develop individuals within your organization, and build a high performing team
- You will be a role model for customer and user experience for everything we do, every day
- You will create a unique and mobile user experience for P2P processes
- You will build and manage teams establishing a service mentality and ownership as well as commit to continuous expansion of your teams' knowledge and skillset.
- Your goal is to stay on top of market trends in P2P technology, people/skills, data to continuously evolve your organization
- You will support strategic initiatives, as well as compliance initiatives (2nd line of defence) within Corporate IT
- You will Initiate and overview process creation and process improvement projects, implementing a KPI driven thinking
- Completed a university degree or similar with focus on Information Technologies, Computer Science, Engineering or comparable domains
- You are a seasoned leader with an experience in an international company
- You have extensive experience in understanding customer's journeys and creating/consulting for customer oriented processes for P2P areas
- You bring hands-on experience on solution design
- You are experienced in agile project methodology and development – both IT internal as well as ambassador on the client side
- You have background / solid understanding in SAP/S4 and Non-SAP landscapes, Cloud solutions (Fieldglass, Ariba), engineering practices, and IT processes (change management, release management, incident management)
- You have strong presentation skills to internal and external stakeholders up to C-Level – simple, smart, convincing
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills (German knowledge will be considered as asset)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.