Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Head of Unit HR IT (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care and Control & Corporate Processes. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
As Head of HR IT, you will be responsible for leading HR IT unit which consists of passionate individuals with diverse and international background to achieve Digitize HR goals. DigitizeHR is one of the key pillars of our People Strategy with the goal to implement new technologies (with cloud and mobile emphasis) and automation to execute your everyday HR-related processes in an optimised, focused way and bring the user experience to the next level. The introduction of harmonised HR solutions and automated HR analytics will build the basis to support planning and change processes.
- You are pursuing the proper mentality in order to 'Change things' and 'Change thinking'.
- You are dedicated to your team and your team’s success, live our DBG Corporate and IT values, and strive to take ownership.
- The perfect candidate for this role will have a “can do” positive attitude, model cultural transformation by embracing and encompassing diversity and inclusion.
- Bring your curiosity and interest in life-long learning to all situations, mixed with a great sense of humor to diffuse challenging situations and an admiration for a challenging and fast paced environment.
- You will be a role model as people leader – significant portion of your time will be to develop individuals within your organization, and build a high performing team
- You will be a role model for customer and user experience for everything we do, every day
- You will create a unique and mobile user experience for HR processes
- You will build and manage teams establishing a service mentality and ownership as well as commit to continuous expansion of your teams' knowledge and skillset.
- Your goal is to stay on top of market trends in HR technology, people/skills, data to continuously evolve your organization
- You will support strategic initiatives, as well as compliance initiatives (2nd line of defence) within Corporate IT
- You will Initiate and overview process creation and process improvement projects, implementing a KPI driven thinking
- Completed a university degree or similar with focus on Information Technologies, Computer Science, Engineering or comparable domains
- You are a seasoned leader with an experience in an international company
- You have extensive experience in understanding customer's journeys and creating/consulting for customer oriented processes for HR areas
- You bring hands-on experience on solution design
- You are experienced in agile project methodology and development – both IT internal as well as ambassador on the client side
- You have background / solid understanding in SAP and Non-SAP landscapes, Cloud solutions, engineering practices, and IT processes (change management, release management, incident management)
- You have strong presentation skills to internal and external stakeholders up to C-Level – simple, smart, convincing
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills (German knowledge will be considered as asset)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.