Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Head of Unit - IT Security Compliance (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The mission of IT Security Operations Section is to ensure high-quality, innovative, digital security solutions and services for the group. IT Security Operation Section provides stable and secure environment to make customers experience better and secure IT environment to enable DBAG/Clearstream to support its business processes in the most efficient manner. This involves protecting data and IT systems. In particular, the section aims to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, the availability of all essential components of the underlying IT architecture and the correct functioning of the associated IT processes.
- Lead, motivate and develop IT Security Compliance team
- Coordinate compliance requirements and activities for Section
- Develop and execute interactive KPI dashboard and reports for Management Team
- Maintain operational effectiveness of the Linux and containerized environments, in accordance with the relevant security policies, standards and procedures. This also covers the management of security tools (compliance, monitoring, HIDS, Anti Malware, etc) in DevOps and Cloud based environments
- Actively participate in agile IT projects
- Provide support to internal and external customers
- Identify area of improvements and propose enhancements to existing environments
- Maintain logical access in line with established policies and instructions
- Maintain a high level of procedural documentation in line with international standards of Quality Management
- University degree BAC+2/3 or higher technical degree in an IT related discipline or equivalent through relevant work experience (5+ years)
- Strong leadership, communication, and analytical skills, including the ability to present complex topics in a comprehensive way
- Basic knowledge in Linux operating systems or container technology or scripting languages (e.g. bash, Python etc.) is required
- Creative thinking and analytical problem-solving skills with ability to work under time pressure
- Dedicated, self-motivated achiever who is committed to success
- Attention to details and service-oriented attitude
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. German and/or French are an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Top up your pension! We provide you a contribution to the pension fund which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Your work-life balance is important! We offer you our MultiSport Card which you can use for various sport and wellness activities.