Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Head of Unit Non-Financial Risk Management (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your are of work
Clearstream Risk Management (“CRM”) is responsible for measurement, controlling and reporting of, among others, operational, business, credit, market and liquidity risks of the Clearstream Group. The function Non-Financial Risk Management assesses and reports especially all operational and business risks of Clearstream Group to enable all executive boards to monitor their overall risk profile so that developments that could jeopardize the interests of Clearstream entities are identified at an early stage and suitable countermeasures are taken. The CRM team reports to the Chief Risk Officer of Clearstream.
- Providing leadership and management to the team and supervising overall Non-Financial Risk activities
- Measurement and monitoring of operational risks and business risks, review and supporting the development of operational risk scenarios, review and reporting of Key Risk Indicators, quality assurance of results
- Performing of stress tests for non-financial risks
- Validating the identified non-financial risks regarding completeness and accuracy & assessment of non-financial risks by analysis of e.g. risk indicators, loss data and audit findings
- Supporting the business units with the development of risk scenarios and corresponding risk indicators, review and reporting of Key Risk Indicators
- Provide advice and challenge to business and operations areas with regards to the implementation and optimization of controls in order to address/minimize identified risks
- Supporting and guiding counterparts in Clearstream Group entities in implementing and executing proactive risk management and generally improve risk awareness as part of the corporate culture
- Periodic and ad hoc reporting of the non-financial risk situation, as well as related losses and issues & risk reporting to the Executive Boards of the Clearstream Group’s legal entities and relevant committees
- Contributing to the implementation and execution of relevant regulations (Basel III, MaRisk, CSSF 12/552, CSDR, KWG, CRR, etc.) and international risk management standards (COSO, ISO31000, etc.)
- University or similar degree in a relevant field (sound mathematical background is an advantage)
- Proven track record in operational risk management in regulated financial institutions
- Excellent knowledge of relevant risk management regulations (Basel II / CSDR / CRR / KWG / MaRisk / CSSF 12/552 / ESG related regulations & guidelines)
- Excellent analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking, ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English (French and German would be an advantage)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.