Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Head of Unit - Pre- & Post Trading Communications / Group Communications & Marketing (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As Head of Unit you will be responsible for the leadership of the Content Desk Team Pre- & Post-Trading. You’re managing communications activities for the division Pre- & Post-Trading and act as Group Communications & Marketing’s interface for the business division. Together with the specialist departments, you will actively develop a communication strategy and initiate, control and monitor its implementation. Furthermore you will be responsible for defining and developing of brand and naming strategy as well as specifying the architecture for relevant brands and sub brands.
- You are leading the communications team and acting as spokesperson for the Pre- & Post-Trading division
- You are responsible for development and implementation of the communication strategy for the Pre- & Post-Trading division as well as internal and external positioning of the division’s Executives
- You plan and implement the division’s PR/media strategy and derive external and internal communication measures
- You actively place business topics and management in relevant media
- Together with the Brand Manager in your team, you are determining the brand positioning for the Group division Pre- & Post-Trading including market proposition and key messages
- You coordinate the alignment between the business field and communication
- You have completed your university degree in economics, business, communications or journalism studies, or comparable qualification
- You have strong experience in international media relations in a B2B environment, ideally in the financial services industry
- You are experienced in leading a multi-national communications team
- Journalistic experience is an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English, French is a plus
- Communication affinity, customer-focused, creative and high motivation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Experience with video production is an advantage
- Outstanding presentation skills and reputation in business
- Dedication, ability to work in teams as well as good knowledge of MS Office programmes round off your profile
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.