Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Head of Unit - Relationship Management (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The area is responsible for: Protecting and developing the revenue generated from Clearstream’s global client base in over 110 countries and across more than 1,000 client relationships; Managing global client relationships across Clearstream through our network of international offices; Working with colleagues across Deutsche Börse Group to coordinate our strategic Group relationships.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing the Relationship Management Team for Northern Europe and cultivating strong relationships with clients by identifying the best strategy for developing business and achieve company revenue targets.
- Manage relationships with customers and the team to achieve targets
- Create and enforce strategy and account plans that will help meet client needs and company revenue targets
- Understand and sell the company products and personally help close the largest deals
- Support projects in the organization
- Maintain an up-to-date Sales Pipeline at every stage of development and have full overview of ongoing deals. Share KPI’s and Forecasts with senior management
- Establish and foster long-term relationships with key clients and partners
- Ensure a constant information exchange and thought leadership with clients to generate ideas and ensure product offering remains at the forefront in the industry
- Work with internal departments to ensure company meets clients’ expectations. Be client centric and focused on delivering excellence service.
- Treat client complaints and escalations with an aim to retain clients
- Represent and promote the company. Develop a broad network of partners incl. regulators and trade associations. Show presence in social media
- University degree in business studies or comparable qualification
- Proven Sales and Relationship Management 5+ years’ experience in securities services or similar
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Proven experience of presenting, influencing and negotiating with clients and colleagues
- Goal oriented. Ability to identify business opportunities
- Good problem solving and conflict resolutions skills
- Team player who can gain the support, confidence and commitment of internal and external stakeholders
- Solid competitor overview and market knowledge
- Ability to lead and motivate
- Willingness to travel and participate in industry events.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong analytical and organisational skills. Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Additional languages, such as German, Dutch or French would be considered an advantage
Dedication, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. The knowledge of a CRM system and practices would be considered as an advantage.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.