Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Head of Unit - Revenue Planning (f/m/d)
Clearstream Fund Centre AG • Zurich
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Do you prosper in a revenue planning role that interacts with internal teams and Executive Management in Clearstream? Are you at your best when providing high quality analysis, working on improving these and cooperating closely with senior management and the many stakeholders of Clearstream involved? We are currently looking for a Head of Revenue Planning to join our Platform Operations business section within Clearstream Fund Centre. You will be working in the Platform Operations section within Clearstream Fund Centre AG in Zurich. You will be leading all pricing and revenue related topics and tasks carried out within Clearstream Fund Centre AG, which would include conduction of analysis and controlling of revenue planning activities in general. We are a fast-growing business within Clearstream/Deutsche Börse and manage legal, administrative and financial relationships with external fund provider companies on behalf of the fund platform for business partners.
• Responsible for the compilation and simulation of portfolio analysis to support the preparation of offers for business partners (distribution partners and asset managers)
• In charge to optimise and increase of earnings through the introduction of targeted measures from tactical processing of the customer portfolios
• Support the Asset Manager Network team in prioritizing sales efforts based on existing and prospective client’s portfolios
• Organize validation and exceptions approval of pricings as defined by product management
• Impact analysis, simulation and calculation as consequence of changing terms in agreements
• Permanent review of revenues and ongoing reporting to executive management
• Control of the pricing strategy on all sales channels and products of Clearstream Fund Centre
• Close collaboration with internal teams of Clearstream to improve quality and reporting standards
• Compile market and competitor analysis to verify competitiveness in terms of pricing
• Development of suitable control instruments to increase efficiency and minimise risk
• Developing and managing a small team of highly professional Pricing Analysts
• Acting as a coach for your team members and support them in developing
• Ideally 2 -3 years experience in a similar position
• Bachelor’s degree ideally in economics, finance, IT or business administration
• Good understanding of the financial services industry and especially in the funds industry
• Good general knowledge of Banking, Asset Management and Fund Platform/-Distribution business in particular is a plus
• Extensive knowledge of Excel and proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint)
• Strong analytical thinking and strategic approach
• Independent and goal-oriented work
• Ability to work in a team and under pressure
• Self-motivated and able to work both independently, as well as, within a team
• Well-organized, accurate, proactive, conscientious and resilient
• Fluency in English, French/German/Italian language skills will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.