Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Head of Unit - Trading & Clearing Communications / Group Communications & Marketing (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As Head of Unit you are leading the Content Desk Team Trading & Clearing that is driving the communications activities of the business division Trading & Clearing. Together with your team of communication specialists you develop and implement in strong co-operation with the business the communications strategy in order to position Deutsche Börse’s Trading & Clearing division as innovative and leading global player. Part of your task is also the branding strategy of the division. In your capacity as Head of Unit you are part of the leadership team of Group Communications & Marketing and therefore also part in building the overarching corporate communications strategy.
- You are leading the communications team and acting as spokesperson for the Trading & Clearing division
- You are responsible for the development and the implementation of the communication strategy for the Trading & Clearing division as well as the internal and external positioning of the division’s executives
- You plan and implement the division’s PR/media strategy and derive external and internal communication measures
- You actively place business topics and management in relevant media and develop strong narratives
- Together with the Brand Manager in your team, you are determining the brand positioning for the Group division Trading & Clearing including market proposition and key messages
- You are a communication professional with strong expertise and experience in international media relations in a B2B environment, ideally in the financial services industry
- You have completed your university degree in economics, business, communications or journalism studies, or comparable qualification
- You are experienced in leading a multi-national communications team
- Journalistic experience is an advantage
- You bring excellent knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- You are customer-focused, creative, and dedicated
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Experience with video production is an advantage
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office programmes round off your profile
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.