Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Head of Unit - Trading & Clearing Communications - Group Communications & Marketing (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As Head of Unit you are leading the Content Desk Team Trading & Clearing that is driving the communications activities
of the business division Trading & Clearing. Together with your team of communication specialists you develop and implement in strong co-operation with the business the communications strategy in order to position Deutsche Börse’s Trading & Clearing division as innovative and leading global player. Part of your task is also the branding strategy of the division. In your capacity as Head of Unit you are part of the leadership team of Group Communications & Marketing and therefore also part in building the overarching corporate communications strategy.
- You are leading the communications team and acting as spokesperson for the Trading & Clearing division
- You are responsible for the development and the implementation of the communication strategy for the Trading & Clearing division as well as the internal and external positioning of the division’s executives
- You plan and implement the division’s PR/media strategy and derive external and internal communication measures
- You actively place business topics and management in relevant media and develop strong narratives
- Together with the Brand Manager in your team, you are determining the brand positioning for the Group division Trading & Clearing including market proposition and key messages
- You are a communication professional with strong expertise and experience in international media relations in a B2B environment, ideally in the financial services industry
- You have completed your university degree in economics, business, communications or journalism studies, or comparable qualification
- You are experienced in leading a multi-national communications team
- Journalistic experience is an advantage
- You bring excellent knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- You are customer-focused, creative, and dedicated
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Strong interest in Trading & Clearing
- Experience with video production is an advantage
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office programmes round off your profile
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.