Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Hedge Funds Administrator (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. Singapore Branch • Singapore
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Clearstream's investment funds services enable banks and other investment fund distributors to move towards standardisation, automation and straight-through processing of investment fund orders. Being part of the Global Funds Operations Team, you will be responsible for Hedge Funds trades and transfers from beginning to end, carrying out the Front office, Middle office and Settlement functions, customer queries, client account set up and maintenance and mandatory corporate actions and share event.
1) Operational activities
- Process Trade & Transfer orders from customers
- Perform document completion for trades & transfers along with verification
- Process incoming trades related cash and incoming transfer requests
- Trace pending transactions and settle transactions on receipt of contract note
- Process corporate action shares and cash events promptly and accurately
- Investigate reconciliation breaks and take corrective action
- Be risk aware and take all steps necessary to minimise errors including fully complying with existing procedures and staying aware of procedure changes
- Assist in documenting team procedures and in project works, when required
2) Customer Service
- Investigate, monitor, record and resolve any queries/issues raised by the client via phone calls and emails
- Undertake reviews of client’s activity, utilisation of products to suggest changes/improvements and identify development and training requirements
- Provide the highest standard of service in all dealings with the client
- 1-3 years of relevant experience and/or University degree in relevant field
- Pro-active attitude with strong problem solving skills, accuracy and ability to work independently and as part of a team in an international environment
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Customer oriented with excellent telephone, communication and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English. Proficiency in another foreign language will be an added advantage
- Working on early shift to support Australian market may be required
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.