Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Hedge Funds Administrator
Clearstream Banking S.A. Singapore Branch • Singapore
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your Area of Work
Clearstream's investment funds services enable banks and other investment fund distributors to move towards standardisation, automation and straight-through processing of investment fund orders. Being part of the Global Funds Operations Team, you will be responsible for Hedge Funds trades and transfers from beginning to end, carrying out the Front office, Middle office and Settlement functions, customer queries, client account set up and maintenance and mandatory corporate actions and share events
1) Operational activities
• Process Trade & Transfer orders from customers
• Perform document completion for trades & transfers along with verification
• Process incoming trades related cash and incoming transfer requests
• Trace pending transactions and settle transactions on receipt of contract note
• Process corporate action shares and cash events promptly and accurately
• Investigate reconciliation breaks and take corrective action
• Be risk aware and take all steps necessary to minimise errors including fully complying with existing procedures and staying aware of procedure changes
• Assist in documenting team procedures and in project works, when required
2) Customer Service
• Investigate, monitor, record and resolve any queries/issues raised by the client via phone calls and emails
• Undertake reviews of client’s activity, utilisation of products to suggest changes/improvements and identify development and training requirements
• Provide the highest standard of service in all dealings with the client
• University degree and/or a comparable qualification
• 1 – 3 years of working experience
• Banking experience and/or knowledge of investment funds industry is an advantage
• Pro-active attitude with strong problem solving skills, accuracy and ability to work independently and as part of a team in an international environment
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Customer oriented with excellent telephone, communication and negotiation skills
• Fluency in English. Proficiency in another foreign language will be an added advantage
• Working on early shift to support Australian market may be required
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.