Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
HR Business Partner (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The HR Global Business Pre- & Post-Trading team is responsible for the strategic and operative acquisition of new talent as well as for the long-term and targeted personnel/talent development for the Pre- & Post-Trading area of Deutsche Boerse Group. In doing so, continuous management consulting and support is as important to us as the promotion and further development of individual employees and their potential. To complement our dynamic team, we are looking for an enthusiastic HR Business Partner (f/m/d), who will actively support us in the daily balancing act between operative, solution-oriented personnel work and conceptual-strategic topics.
- Competent and trustworthy advice for our managers and employees in all personnel-related, strategic and labor law issues
- Implementation of the recruiting process in a 360-degree approach from creating the job profile, conducting and coordinating applicant interviews to drafting the contract
- Support in identifying internal talent as part of succession planning, talent program participation or promotion panels
- Strategic support of the management team in organizational changes and their implementation
- Supporting and coordinate the annual Performance Planning & Review Process
- Trusting and constructive cooperation with the relevant interfaces within HR (HR Services, Center of Excellence) and with the works council
- Supporting the Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Supporting and enhancing the wellbeing program
- Analysing trends and metrics of the HR dashboard
- Participation in national and international HR projects and taking on special topics
- Completed business administration studies with a focus on human resources, labor law or comparable training
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in an international corporation, ideally as an HR business partner or comparable role with a high affinity to HR topics
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on mentality with a strong service orientation and a confident, friendly demeanor
- Proactive, structured and independent way of working as well as a high degree of team spirit and flexibility
- Communication and presentation skills in German and English, persuasiveness and intercultural competence as well
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) as well as initial experience with SAP HCM, SAP SuccessFactors desirable
- Innovative spirit and enthusiasm for current topics and trends
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.