Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
HR Compensation & Benefits Manager (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Your area of work
The Rewards, Regulation & Framework team is responsible for group wide HR topics such as Compensation & Benefits, Regulatory requirements and HR Frameworks. The area of Compensation & Benefits deals with the preparation, coordination and implementation of the remuneration programmes of Deutsche Börse Group, i.e., the annual bonus process, share based compensation programmes, internal and external remuneration benchmarks at international level. Thereby the compliance with the regulatory requirements has to be ensured.
- Manage the life cycle of the remuneration processes and programmes of Deutsche Börse Group
- Ensure that Compensation & Benefits related frameworks (including Risk Taker and Key Function Holder) are maintained and continue to meet our local and European legal & regulatory requirements
- Drive Luxembourg pension schemes framework
- Drive local and international projects on Compensation & Benefits (e.g., Systems and Performance Management Systems)
- Provide guidance for employees and managers
- Coordinate and conduct internal and external remuneration benchmarks at international level
- Liaise with regulatory bodies, internal and external audit as well as remuneration consultants
- Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or similar with emphasis on HR management
- Several years of experience in a similar role and with an international scope
- Experience with complex topics such as the conceptual development of remuneration systems, pension schemes and benchmarking
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements of remuneration systems within the banking sector (e.g., CRD V, Collective Bargaining Agreement for Bank employees, …)
- Able to work in a team, in an autonomous and precise way and in a fast-developing environment
- You are a team player with good communication skills, highly motivated, flexible and excellent at handling MS Office applications
- Fluent in English. German and French are considered as an asset.
Duration: full-time contract
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English !
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Complementary health insurance
Your well-being and that of your family is important to us! We offer an optional supplementary healthcare scheme that complements your health insurance with the possibility to enrole family members, as well.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Benefit from tax optimisation: we offer you an interest subsidy on mortgage loans to optimise the tax on your premiums.
We support you in staying fit! We subsidise 6-month or annual memberships for the fitness or sports club of your choice.