Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
HR Generalist (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Global HR Business Relations CIO/COO team is responsible for the strategic and operative acquisition of new talent as well as for the long-term and targeted personnel/talent development for the CIO/COO area of Deutsche Boerse Group. In doing so, continuous management consulting and support is as important to us as the promotion and further development of individual employees and their potential. To complement our dynamic team, we are looking for an enthusiastic HR Generalist (f/m/d), who will actively support us in the daily balancing act between operative, solution-oriented personnel work and conceptual-strategic topics.
- Independently ensures successful resolution of complex individual and collective issues that arise within the business, to minimize organizational impact and risk
- Coach and mentor local Management providing guidance, support and advice in compliance with employment law, Company policy and best practice employee relations
- Provide accessible and visible support and guidance to employees in compliance with Company policy and employment law
- Develop effective HR and business relationships with assigned business areas, through building an understanding of their business, and provision of HR expertise to support the achievement of business objectives
- Research, review and implement HR policies and practices as required, ensuring compliance of local policies and procedures
- Actively represent the HR team in different stakeholder meetings and employee forum.
- Participate in external and internal recruitment processes as required, ensuring that our best practice process is followed by all stakeholders
- Holder of a university degree or similar in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant
- At least 1-3 years of work experience in a similar HR role.
- Experience with SAP and/or Success Factor is an asset
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility, creativity, analytical thinking, self-responsibility, resilience and reliability
- High commitment and motivation and pronounced customer orientation
- High level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills with a proficiency in written and spoken English and German.
- Knowledge of German Labour Law would be a strong advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.