Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
HR Generalist (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
HR Global Services provides high quality services to our internal customers, covering the whole employee lifecycle. Our diverse, international team is the central point of contact for our employees for all administrative HR services. The holistic support of our employees is our top priority and, in addition to traditional personnel administration, also includes our in-house payroll department.
In the role as a HR Generalist (f/m/d), you will be part of our local team in Luxembourg. You will be responsible for the full employee life cycle.
Together with further HR colleagues locally and abroad, as well as various IT departments, you will be involved in various HR projects, supporting us on our path of digital transformation and continuous HR process optimization.
- Manage the full employee life cycle from onboarding (including contract preparation) to offboarding and internal customer care for HR related questions (sickness, maternity/parental leave, holidays, work certificates and much more)
- Maintenance of HR data in our HR tools and databases
- Initiate, support and ensure compliance with local regulations including legal and social security requirements
- Work in close cooperation with HR Management Recruitment and Payroll team to provide excellent HR service to our internal customers
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of HR initiatives and digital solutions
- Foster continuous improvement and development of operational procedures
- Support on various local and global projects
- University degree or similar ideally with a focus on Human Resources, Business Administration or Psychology
- Professional experience of 1 to 3 years in a similar HR role would be an asset
- Good knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- First experience with SAP S/4 Hana, SAP SuccessFactors / Employee Central would be an asset
- Go-getter attitude, highly service-orientated as well as being confident and friendly mannered are traits we are looking for
- Demonstrating flexibility and quick comprehension of changing business requirements and processes
- Able to work in a team in an autonomous and diligent way
- Creativity, analytical thinking, personal responsibility, ability to work under pressure and reliability
- Knowledge of Luxembourgish Labour Law would be a strong advantage
- You are proficient in written and spoken English; French and/or German is a strong asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.