Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
HR Learning Specialist (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Limited 24 months
Your area of work:
"Share value" - Under this motto, you will have the opportunity to help shape training management in all its different aspects, both nationally and internationally. The Learning & Development team is primarily responsible for strategic personnel development and its operational implementation worldwide. Continuous support and development of our employees is particularly important to us. Become part of our multinational team that drives positive change and is characterized by openness and curiosity.
In your role as HR Learning Specialist (f/m/d) you will accompany our transformation towards life-long-learning. You have a good understanding of what is happening in the business units and develop HR learning measures, based on the learning needs in cooperation with external and internal trainers. Furthermore, you are responsible for optimizing organizational processes and leading change management initiatives. This role plays a part in enhancing overall efficiency, fostering a culture of continuous learning, and supporting seamless organizational transitions.
- You will advise and support the employees and managers throughout the company in the areas of Learning and Development
- You collaborate across HR teams, with functional leaders and business areas to align learning initiatives with our strategic goals
- You drive our internal learning strategy, respective learning change initiatives and drive a lifelong learning culture
- You lead change management efforts ensuring successful adoption and integration into SuccessFactors Learning
- You identify improvements for our internal processes and develop strategies for optimization, ensuring seamless adoption of new processes and practices
- You take a data-driven approach towards learning need analysis to identify performance and skill gaps and determine appropriate learning experiences to recommend targeted learning solutions
- You establish a regular learning offering evaluation process to assess the effectiveness of our learning programs
- You manage and document the learning and training activities in our learning management system SuccessFactors Learning
- You abreast of current industry trends, best practices and emerging technologies in learning, integrating innovative approaches as appropriate
- You have a degree in psychology or business administration with a focus on human resources/adult education or a comparable qualification
- You have 2-3 years of relevant experience in the field of learning, project and change management
- You see yourself as a team player with a high level of service orientation that is comfortable with both strategic planning and hands on operational support
- You have an open and approachable personality with very good communication skills in English
- You have the ability to learn quickly, think out of the box, take ownership and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- You have experience with using SuccessFactors Learning Module (LMS)
- You have an innovative mindset with a focus on continuous improvement and learning
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.