Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
HR Marketing Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As HR Marketing Officer (f/m/d) you will be part of our Talent Attraction & Development team in the Strategy & Initiatives section of HR. In your new role you will take responsibility for conceptual as well as technical and operational topics in the areas of HR Marketing and Talent Retention. In doing so, you are mainly responsible for our talent platforms and support their further development. Become part of a multinational team that drives positive change and is characterized by openness and curiosity.
- In the further development and optimization of our established internal HR-platforms (Meet your Mentor, Match & Exchange, Lunch Dating Tool) in terms of content, usability and design, you will provide significant support with your ideas and knowledge.
- You will support the team in international (digital) university marketing, planning and coordinating activities such as career fairs, webinars or student excursions on your own responsibility. Your tasks will include representing Deutsche Börse Group at recruiting events, in German and English language.
- In collaboration with your colleagues from group communications, you will be responsible for both marketing and continuous improvement of Deutsche Börse Group´s employee referral programme.
- You will work in close cooperation with internal stakeholders such as recruiters and departments as well as external stakeholders such as recruiting-service provider.
- Administrative tasks, such as contract management or security-relevant aspects that come with working in a regulated environment
- You have a degree in economics, human resources, marketing or media and communications or comparable qualification.
- You have already gained 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar HR role, such as HR-Marketing or Talent Acquisition Manager - ideally in an internationally operating company
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and German are required for this role
- Strong interest in technological topics and the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities while working independently round off your profile
- Working experience in a regulated environment is a strong plus
- Analytical skills, intercultural competence and a hands-on mentality are among your strengths
- Experience with SAP and/or Success Factor is an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Top up your pension! We provide you a contribution to the pension fund which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Your work-life balance is important! We offer you our MultiSport Card which you can use for various sport and wellness activities.