Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
HR Process Analyst
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
Our HR Services Prague team is ensuring timely and correct execution of HR service processes for various locations across the globe. We cooperate on daily basis with HR colleagues and employees from Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Cork, Zug and others. Our main responsibility is Travel Expenses and Time Management however the scope of our work is going to increase in the near future during digitization projects in which we actively participate. We’re looking for a colleague with technical skills to strengthen our team.
Tasks & resposibilities:
- HR administrator of the SAP Concur system – system administration, configuration, maintenance, regular and ad-hoc reporting, issues resolution with service vendor and internal IT. Support setup of SAP Concur Expense for new entities and/or countries
- Participation in HR process and requirements analysis and design in the role of process analyst (e.g. Digitization, SuccessFactors, PeopleDoc, S4 Hana) responsible for correct requirements gathering, AS-IS process map and design optimized process
- Close cooperation with HR and IT colleagues on issues and change requests, creating tickets, testing of new systems and applications
- Checks and approvals of travel and other expenses for European locations in SAP Concur as well as consultancy in business travel & expense area, responding to employees’ queries using different communication channels (phone, e-mail, MS Teams, Skype)
- Stay up to date with legal requirements in different countries and participate in continuous updates of procedural documentation for employees
Qualification / required skills:
- University education (preferably with technical background)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, technical and logical thinking, experience with process analysis and agile project delivery
- Structured, positive and self-organized personality, attention to detail, good communicator, team player, collaborative working style
- Strong MS Office and reporting skills (advanced MS Excel)
- Previous experience with SAP Concur Expense or similar system administration
- Very good English skills (spoken and written), German is an advantage
- Standard Working Hours: 40 hours weekly / 8 hours daily (between 09:00 and 17:00), flexibility possible
What we offer
- Dynamic work on various projects
- Great team spirit
- Working from home
- Many company benefits (including Mealvouchers, Multi Sport card, etc.)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.