Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
HR Service Generalist (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Branch Prague • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
What will be your position in our team?
In the role of an HR Service Generalist, you will join our local team in Prague, supporting employee related activities, guaranteeing, and ensuring highest employee experiences. Together with further HR colleagues and teams abroad, you will be involved in various HR projects, supporting us on our path of digital transformation and continuous HR process optimization.
Our HR Global Services provides high quality services to our internal customers, covering the whole employee lifecycle – from the moment our employees join the company until their last day. Our international team is the main contact towards our employees providing administrative support, ensuring the payroll run and taking care about all tasks related to Time Management, absenteeism and business travel
What will your working days look like?
- Be the first point of contact for our colleagues in any HR related query and accompany them along their employee lifecycle
- Be responsible for all aspects of time recording for our employees in Germany, Luxembourg, and Czech Republic
- Ensure proper documentation of our HR processes & adherence to local policies and regulations
- Maintenance of employee related data in our HR tools and databases
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of global HR initiatives and digital solutions
- Collaborate closely with HR Business Partners and our global HR teams to provide service excellence to our employees.
You are a good fit if you have..
- University degree (HR or Business administration preferred) or relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills with a proficiency in written and spoken English, German language is a plus
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors and Concur plus a good knowledge of Microsoft Office is an asset
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment
- Customer-centric and detail-oriented approach
You can look forward to our benefit package:
- You can look forward to our benefit package:
- Hybrid working model
- Discounted company shares
- Meal allowance & Flexible benefit account
- Free Multisport card & annual transportation ticket in Prague
- Employee referral bonus (65 000 CZK)
- High-coverage life and accident insurance & Pension Fund contribution
- Extra Vacation days
- Personal Learning & development budget
- Company initiatives (LGBT+ network, ToastMasters, Women@DBG, ...) and way more!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.