Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
HR Service Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Duration: 2 years fixed-term contract
Your area of work
HR Global Services provides high quality services to our internal customers, covering the whole employee lifecycle – from the moment our employees join the company until their last day. Our international team is the main contact towards our employees providing administrative support, ensuring the payroll run and taking care about all tasks related to Time Management, absenteeism and business travel. In the role of an HR Service Officer, you will join our local team in Luxembourg, supporting employee related activities, guaranteeing, and ensuring highest employee experiences. Together with further HR colleagues and teams abroad, you will be involved in various HR projects, supporting us on our path of digital transformation and continuous HR process optimization.
- Manage the full employee life cycle from onboarding to offboarding and internal customer care for HR related questions (sickness, maternity/ parental leave, holidays, work certificates and much more)
- Act as an interface in operational matters such as contract management, leave management and exit management
- Maintenance of employee related data in our HR tools and databases
- Initiate, support and ensure compliance with local regulations including legal and social security requirements
- Collaborate closely with HR Business Partners, the payroll team and other functional teams in HR in order to provide service excellence to our employees
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of global HR initiatives and digital solutions
- Continuous improvement and development of operational procedures
- Completed a university degree or similar with focus on Human Resources, Business Administration or Psychology and/or comparable training as an HR specialist
- Ideally 2-3 years of relevant work experience in an international company (preferably in the IT/Financial Markets environment) as Personnel Services Officer
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office is an asset
- Digital mindset with the talent to adapt easily to changing environments
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility, creativity, analytical thinking, self-responsibility, resilience and reliability
- High commitment and motivation and pronounced customer orientation
- High level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills with a proficiency in written and spoken English. French and German language skills will be an asset
There are numerous good reasons to join us: responsibility and involvement in international HR related projects at an early stage, a diverse, fast-paced and dynamic working environment as well as attractive social benefits and a broad variety of development opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English !
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Complementary health insurance
Your well-being and that of your family is important to us! We offer an optional supplementary healthcare scheme that complements your health insurance with the possibility to enrole family members, as well.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Benefit from tax optimisation: we offer you an interest subsidy on mortgage loans to optimise the tax on your premiums.
Our hybrid work model
personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we also offer our employees more flexibility regarding their workplace by giving the opportunity to work remotely for two days during the week. Please note that deviations to this model may arise - in addition to operational reasons - e. g. due to local regulation or legislation.
We support you in staying fit! We subsidise 6-month or annual memberships for the fitness or sports club of your choice.