Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
ICS Manager (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is limited until 30 April 2024.
Your area of work:
The Non-Financial Risk & Internal Control System team of Deutsche Börse Group (DBG) is embedded in the Chief Risk Officer area. This function assesses and reports all operational and business risks of Deutsche Börse Group to enable all executive boards to monitor their overall risk profile so that developments that could jeopardize the interests of DBG entities are identified at an early stage and suitable countermeasures are taken.
In addition, the team is responsible for the implementation and enhancement of the group-wide Internal Control System including the definition of the group-wide framework as well as the monitoring of process risks and control design and operating effectiveness with the overall goal of mitigating the process risks.
- Support the implementation, continued development and documentation of a Group-wide ICS framework
- Provide advice and challenge to business and operations areas with regards to the implementation and optimization of controls in order to address/minimize identified risks
- Support the assessment of new business and new products, as well as changes in internal processes or external dependencies, in regard to new risks and controls
- Provide support to operational risk reviews
- Monitor the effectiveness of the ICS and develop relevant KPIs for ICS
- Prepare ICS Reporting to senior and executive management
- Conceptualize and execute internal training in order to raise awareness of management and all employees of the ICS topic, in order to strengthen Risk and Control awareness Group-wide
- Relevant university degree
- Experience in Operational Risk Management or ICS – with a focus on financial services/banking/financial market infrastructure providers
- Experience in Project and Change Management would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of relevant regulation (MaRisk, CSSF 12/552, CSDR, etc.) and COSO, COBIT/ITIL frameworks
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, creativity, critical thinking, as well as ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English – German knowledge of advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.