Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Identity & Access Specialist (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
The Identity & Access management specialist is responsible for developing, maintaining, and improving the IAM interfaces to the target applications. She or he is responsible to ensure the onboardings of requested applications to the central IAM solution and to take account in supporting the standard process create, change, deactivate or delete and proof this with the reconciliation.
- System integration of business applications to central IAM solution
- Definition, documentation, and optimization of the interfaces to integrated target systems
- Development and continuous improvement of the IAM solution Sailpoint IIQ
- Support in test management for component and integration testing
- Perform POCs related to new business applications or for new requirements of integrated ones.
- Troubleshoot and support the existing applications integrated with Sailpoint Identity IQ (3rd level support)
- Bachelor/Master degree in Information Technology, Management and Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Identity and Access management projects or practical experience during internships
- Profound knowledge in connecting applications to Sailpoint IIQ (AD, LDAP, SAP, JDBC/Databases, as well as Webservice and REST API)
- Basic skills in Business Standards and Regulatory Requirements (MaRisk, EBA, BAIT, BaFin, ISO27001)
- Basic knowledge of OpenDJ/LDAP/AD
- Experience in test management would be an advantage
- Profound knowledge in PAM CyberArk would be an added advantage
- Solid handling of MS Office applications
- Proactive thinking and self-paced work on solutions is desired
- Fluent in English. German would be an added advantage
- Strong, proven analytic and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation and documentation skills
- Profound skills in planning, organization, and execution of workshops
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Top up your pension! We provide you a contribution to the pension fund which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Your work-life balance is important! We offer you our MultiSport Card which you can use for various sport and wellness activities.
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.