Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Income Administrator (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
Income is handling and processing all types of Income events (redemptions, coupons and dividends) on securities held within Clearstream. Working in a dynamic and international environment, you will contribute to assuring internal and external customers receive quality service throughout the whole processing chain.
- Process all types of coupons and redemptions linked to the US domestic market and dividends events on all domestics markets
- Processing all types of income events on securities held in Foreign Collective Safe Custody
- Actively follow up missing data using internal and external datasources
- Handle all pre and post payment exceptions
- Reconcile cash and securities differences
- Monitor and solve customer queries
- Prepare and notify customers of income events
Personal Requirements, Qualification & Skills:
- Secondary school, University degree is a plus
- Very good written and spoken English, while German might be an additional asset but not mandatory
- PC literate, good knowledge of MS Word and Excel (knowledge of MS Access is a strong asset)
- Previous experience in the banking/financial sector in an asset
- Good analytical skills
- Strong team player in a multicultural environment with excellent communication skills
- Process-oriented and logical work approach
- Working Hours: shifts early as 07:30 and late as 19:00 (service has to be delivered from 08:30 until 18:00)
- 5 times per month late shift until 22.00 needs to be covered
- Working on Public Holidays: the service has to be covered during all public holidays (shifts between team members), except on 25 December and 01 January
- part-time, limited contract, maternity cover
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.