Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Income Administrator (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Income is handling and processing all types of Income events (redemptions, coupons and dividends) on securities held within Clearstream. Working in a dynamic and international environment, you will contribute to assuring internal and external customers receive quality service throughout the whole processing chain.
- Process all types of coupons and redemptions linked to the US domestic market and dividends events on all domestics markets
- Processing all types of income events on securities held in Foreign Collective Safe Custody
- Actively follow up missing data using internal and external datasources
- Handle all pre and post payment exceptions
- Reconcile cash and securities differences
- Monitor and solve customer queries
- Prepare and notify customers of income events
- Strengthen relationships with agents and depositories
- Take initiative and participate in continuous process improvements
- Answering of all customer queries
- Training other staff, units
PC literate, good knowledge of MS Word and Excel (knowledge of MS Access is a strong asset)
- Previous experience in the banking/financial sector in an asset
- Good analytical skills
- High level of time flexibility
- Strong team player in a multicultural environment with excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and detail orientation with excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Process-oriented and logical work approach
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.