Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Information Security Architect (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
The Group Security department directly contributes to execution of the Deutsche Börse Group information security strategy. As a central service provider for the Group entities, Group Security is responsible to protect information assets in terms of safety, integrity, confidentiality, authenticity and availability by enforcing information security controls based on the relevant regulatory requirements and follows the international standard ISO/IEC 27000-series on the Information Security Management System.
Your area of work:
In your new position, you will become a member of the Group Security (GS) Department in Eschborn. The Group Security team is responsible for the information security of the Deutsche Börse Group including its subsidiaries.
In the advertised position, you will be focused on defining and implementing the Information Security architecture for Deutsche Börse Group, consulting projects in the implementation of standard and customised security solutions.
- Contribute to information security enterprise architecture vision, including standards, guidelines and frameworks that are aligned with overall business strategy.
- Support the implementation of the security architecture and participate in the groupwide architecture community to facilitate the exchange of ideas
- Liaison with industry peers and other working groups. Develop, socialize, communicate and publish new security architectural concepts and whitepapers on your main area of expertise.
- Stay abreast of new information security technologies and evaluate market trend and best practices which may benefit the organization.
- Serve as information security subject matter expert for IT teams; provide advisory and consulting services as needed.
- Understand current as well as emerging security threats and design information security architecture to address key security issues in a forward-looking manner.
- University degree in Information Technology or a comparable education
- At least 4 years relevant work experience in information Security
- Strong technology skills and an awareness of the information security challenges faced by financial institutions, Cloud security experience would be an advantage
- Deep understanding of current authentication, automation solutions / technologies
- Deep understanding of forward-looking security concepts such as Zero Trust Networks
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, German as an advantage
Additionally, you need to be a strong team player with good communication skills, highly motivated, actively
supporting other team members to grow jointly, flexible and good at handling MS Office applications.
Interested? Please fill and return the signed application form to the Recruitment Team.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.