Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Information Security Assurance Officer - Second Line of Defence (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activities
The central Information Security 2nd Line of Defence team is embedded in the Chief Risk Officer area of Deutsche Börse Group. The function provides effective independent oversight to and monitoring of information technology and information security.
- Support the maintenance, further development and continual improvement of the Group’s information security assurance framework and processes to ensure their ongoing effectiveness
- Conduct Group-wide assessment and monitoring activities to ensure that regulatory requirements and the rule set for information security management are implemented effectively
- Provide challenge to the 1st line of defence functions, e.g. lines of business, IT and IT Security
- Assist in complying with monitoring and reporting obligations of information security status and risks to executive and supervisory boards and/or relevant committees incl. results of assurance reviews
- Provide oversight for issue remediation
- Guide counterparts in Deutsche Börse Group entities in implementing, supporting and executing the information security assurance framework and processes
- University or similar degree in a relevant field
- Several years of experience and proven track record in an information security management role (advising, consulting, creating, auditing or implementing Information Security Management Systems and frameworks)
- In-depth knowledge of relevant regulations (BAIT, MaRisk, CSSF circulars, etc) and good understanding of industry frameworks and standards (ISO 2700x, ITIL, ISF SoGP, COBIT, etc.)
- Very good understanding of assessment and auditing practices
- Strong technical background and practical knowledge in relevant IT Security solutions
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking, precision in communicating and documenting, ability to identify problems and propose solutions, reliability
- High Proficiency in Englisch and German (equivalent to CEFR C1 or higher)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.