Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Information Security Assurance Specialist - Second Line of Defence (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Your area of work
The central Information Security 2nd Line of Defence and the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) of the Deutsche Börse Group is embedded in the Chief Risk Officer area. The assurance function provides an oversight to and is monitoring the Information Security Management System (ISMS) of the Deutsche Börse Group.
- Support the maintenance, further development and continual improvement of the Group’s information security assurance framework and processes to ensure their ongoing effectiveness
- Conduct Group-wide assessment and monitoring activities to ensure that the information security management is designed and implemented effectively
- Provide challenge to the 1st Line of Defence functions, e.g., lines of business, IT and IT Security
- Assist in developing documentation, assurance reviews and results
- Provide oversight for issue remediation
- You have successfully completed your university degree (bachelor, master or comparable) in a relevant field
- You have at least two years of experience and a proven track record in an information security role (advising, consulting, creating, auditing, or implementing Information Security Management Systems and frameworks)
- You have at least two years of experience and a proven track record working in a regulated financial services environment (e.g., BAIT, MaRisk, CSSF Circulars regulated)
- You have a very good understanding of assessment and auditing practices
- You have excellent analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking, precision in communicating and documenting
- You are proficient in English (equivalent to CEFR C1 or higher)
- You have basic language skills in French (equivalent to CEFR A2 or higher)
- A strong technical background and practical knowledge in IT Security solutions is beneficial
Duration: Full-time contract
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.