Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Information Security Engineer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Support Team Cyber Protection with its security tools to provide a Vulnerability Management Service. In your position, you will provide IT security expertise in support to the business and in line with the key responsibilities.
- Provide a security service where your part is to design, plan and coordinate the deployment of a new security infrastructure or component. This will be achieved by collaboration with other technical teams.
- Cyber Protection offers a wide range of security tools, therefore you should be open to support different kind of detect & prevent capabilities (SAST and DAST technical awareness is plus, e.g. Fortify).
- Initially, two security services are considered, however over time, the role can be developed further by support of other vulnerability management technologies:
- service that allows scanning of Container environment (OS oriented not applicative) in the Cloud platform
- service that allows the assessment of an application’s source code to uncover vulnerabilities and security flaws
- Manage continuous service improvements and/or enhancements to build and maintain strong security capabilities including, e.g., handling of vulnerability false positives or strengthen detect & prevent capabilities.
- Write and review technical documentation.
- Consider regulatory aspects and compliance level of the security solutions incl. cloud (native) security in the financial industry.
- 3+ years of experience in SDLC / Cyber security
- Knowledge in cyber security tooling for SAST, DAST, Vulnerability Scanners, etc.
- Good understanding of SDLC in code development and analysis
- Programming language like Python, Java, etc. is a plus
- Knowledge in Container and Orchestration environment such as Docker, Kubernetes or Openshift is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, reliability, and sense of responsibility
- Fluency in English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.