Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Information Security Engineer / Network Security Engineer NIDS/IPS (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Frankfurt am Main, Prague
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main, Prague
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
In your position, you will provide IT security expertise in support to the business and in line with the key responsibilities:
- You will participate in cross team and organization collaboration for network security systems to fulfil standards and regulatory requirements, as well as develop Information Security Guidelines, Processes and Procedures, Baselines.
- Design the architecture and define the security policies for network security on-premise as well as in the Cloud environment (AWS, Azure and GCP). Support DBG System Security initiatives (Micro-Segmentation, Zero Trust approach to network security, Web Application Firewall, Intrusion Detection System and Intrusion Prevention System)
- Advise for configuration of network devices’ blocking interfaces on NIDS/IPS to ensure our networks are well-protected
- Analyze and assess network security systems to mature the systems security posture
- Define security requirements and threat models for network security
- Advice and support the IT Infrastructure and Operation team for the understanding of vulnerabilities and security in the Network acting as expert/specialist.
- Ensure daily operational duties relating to security management in compliance with relevant policies and industry best practices, potentially including weekend work and on-call duties. Deliver a first-class level of service at all times.
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline or at least five years’ relevant experience in a large-scale online technical operations environment
- Preferably 5-10 years of proven professional experience for Network Security, proven work experience with NIPS/NIDS technologies, Micro-Segmentation, Zero Trust approach.
- Good knowledge of OWASP
- Very good understanding of Infrastructure, Platform and Application security concepts & threats (Network Infrastructure, Operating Systems, Database, Middleware and Web applications hardening measures).
- Ability to quickly understand new threats and technical concepts.
- Basic knowledge of Office365 suite
- Security-related certification (CCSP, CISSP, CASP, Security+, GSEC or equivalent) or willing to acquire one major certification within one (or two) years
- Awareness of ISO 27001
- Professional experience in the information security area
- OSCP or OSCE certification
- Good ITIL knowledge (ITIL certification)
- Ethical hacker knowledge
- Effective organizational skills to maintain a consistently high standard of operations in a business-critical financial environment
- Ability to quickly understand new threats and technical concepts
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Programming and scripting skills is a plus
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.