Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Information Security Engineer / System Mainframe Security Specialist (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
The Information Security department as a service provider for DBG’s product organization and the First Line of Defense of Deutsche Börse Group is responsible to protect information assets in terms of safety, integrity, confidentiality, authenticity and availability. Information Security risk management tasks and procedures are based on the requirements published as the ISO 27000-standard-series (information security management systems).
In your position as Information Security Engineer / System Mainframe Security Specialist (f/m/d), you will provide IT security expertise in support to the business and in line with the key responsibilities:
- Provide guidance for the deployment of System Infrastructure Security technologies & processes, especially in the area of Distributed Systems
- Ensure daily operational duties relating to security management in compliance with relevant policies and industry best practices
- Recommend appropriate controls to maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems/services and to fulfil the requirements of regulators
- Provide effective support service for implemented Security controls, potentially including on-call duties; deliver a first class level of service at all times
- Organise a review of information systems for actual or potential breaches in security according the current threat landscape
- Develop and improve security solutions for system infrastructure and to improve security level for the applications and ensure it fulfil regulatory requirements
- Develop information security procedures, standards, baselines and guidelines in line with international standards of quality management
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline or at least five years’ relevant experience in a large-scale online technical operations environment
- Excellent understanding of z/OS, DB2, IMS security concepts & threats
- Excellent understanding of RACF authorisation concepts, functions and protection
- Very good knowledge of systems & applications security concepts
- Experience with System security tools / solutions (Sherlock)
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Effective organizational skills to maintain a consistently high standard of operations in a business-critical financial environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and a proven documentation methodology
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.