Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Information Security Engineer / System Mainframe Security Specialist
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
In your position, you will provide IT security expertise in support to the business and in line with the key responsibilities:
- Operation of SIEM infrastructure, operation the of SIEM software solutions (Splunk, ArcSight) and Software Systems (Exabeam, OTRS, MISP)
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of SIEM infrastructure and capacity planning
- Maintenance and upgrades of SIEM software solutions (Splunk, ArcSight) and Software Systems (Exabeam, OTRS, MISP) including testing and planning
- First level OnCall for SIEM infrastructure
- Onboarding of logs from different sources (OS, DBMS, Middleware and Application layer) and reporting
- Development of Apps/TA´s and/or parsers
- Provide guidance for the onboarding processes, procedures and the related documentation
- Provide effective support service for implemented Security controls, potentially including on-call duties and weekend works; deliver a first-class level of service at all times
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline or at least five years’ relevant experience in a large-scale online technical operations environment
- Preferably 3-5 years of proven professional experience for operational tasks of SIEM software solutions (Splunk, ArcSight) and/or Software Systems for CERT (Exabeam, OTRS, MISP)
- Development skills (RegEX, Python, bash, PowerShell)
- Good understanding of Common Information Model (CIM) and Common Event Format (CEF)
- Good understanding of Linux, Solaris, Windows, z/OS, OpenVMS platform and related logging formats
- Good understanding of Network devices (Router, Switches, Firewall, WAF, Load balancer, etc.) and related logging formats
- Good knowledge of systems & applications security concepts
- Basic knowledge of Office365 suite
- Effective organizational skills to maintain a consistently high standard of operations in a business-critical financial environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and a proven documentation methodology
- Ability to quickly understand new threats and technical concepts
- Security-related certification (CCSP, CISSP, CASP, Security+, GSEC or equivalent) or willing to acquire one major certification within one (or two) years
- Excellent understanding of Infrastructure, Platform and Application security concepts & threats
- Awareness of ISO 27001
- Good communication skills in English (German or Czech is a plus)
- Flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment
- Sense for detail and for picking the right solution while keeping in mind the business constraints
- Fast self-learning capabilities and understanding of the current environment
- Being a team player, who is used to work in an international environment
- Ambitious to deliver high quality results
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.