Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Information Security Engineer
Clearstream Services S.A. • Cork, Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Information Security Engineer – IT Security IAM & PKI Operations (f/m/d)
Start: 01/03/2024 | Duration: unlimited | Full time | Cork, Prague
Clearstream Services S.A., CIO / COO, Corporate IT (Dpt), Security Operations (S), Security IAM & PKI Operations (U)
Field of activity
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
The mission of the IT Security Operations section is to provide secure IT environments to enable DBAG/Clearstream to support its business processes in the most efficient manner. This involves protecting data and IT systems. In particular, the section aims to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, the availability of all essential components of the underlying IT architecture and the correct functioning of the associated IT processes.
- Your main task includes designing, developing and implementing and maintain security solutions for ensuring data security in cloud and on-premise setups
- You take responsibility for the end to end management of the PKI environments and key management solutions, while ensuring optimal service delivery and automation
- Maintain and enhance the integrations of IAM and PKI applications into the observability stack
- Support the migration of our security applications to the cloud
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our services, enhancing user experience and expanding our automation capabilities
- You have successfully completed your university degree in an IT related discipline or have relevant work experience related to IT
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in IT security or IT systems engineering
- You have proven experience with Linux system administration activities, scripting technologies and observability tools such as ElasticSearch, Prometheus, Grafana
- You have experience working and securing cloud workloads focusing on GCP and Azure
- You have a solid understanding of security best practices for both on-prem and cloud deployments, particularly in digital certificates management and data security technologies
- You have experience working with Infrastructure as code technologies (e.g. Terraform Enterprise), automation technologies, CI/CD tools, programming (python, bash)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.