Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Information Security Framework Specialist (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main, Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
The Group Security department directly contributes to execution of the Deutsche Börse Group information security strategy. As a central service provider for the Group entities, Group Security is responsible to protect information assets in terms of safety, integrity, confidentiality, authenticity, and availability by enforcing information security controls based on the relevant regulatory requirements and follows the international standard ISO/IEC 27000-series on the Information Security Management System.
Field of activity
In your new position, you will become a member of the Group Security Strategy & Architecture team. The Strategy & Architecture team is mainly responsible to keep Information Security up with threats and regulations, drive innovations, ensure audit discipline and support comprehensive reporting.
In the advertised position you will be focused, but not limited to, the regulatory adherence of Information Security. You will support various Information Security related projects ensuring that Information Security is following the regulatory requirements and the best industry practices. Your strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with business and technology stakeholders at all levels will be the driving force behind your work.
- You consult the management and projects in regulatory and best practice matters.
- You identify improvement possibilities to raise the compliance level
- You make yourself familiar with existing and upcoming regulations and best practices.
- You support audits and the implementation of regulatory compliant corrections.
- You analyse the impact of changes and drive the solution/ adjustment process.
- You establish a trusted relationship with our business partners and central functions
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Business Informatics, Law or a related field
- 3+ years of work in Information Security or Compliance or (Internal) Audit or Legal
- In-depth knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory frameworks in the financial industry (e.g., MaRisk, BAIT, German BSI IT-Grundschutz, CSSF circulars) and industry standards (e.g. ISO 2700x, NIST, COBIT)
- Ability to translate regulatory requirements into operational plans and actions
- Technical background and practical knowledge in relevant IT Security solutions is an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking, ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and German
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.