Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Information Security Officer (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Eurex Clearing AG Information Security 2nd Line of Defense organisation is responsible for the cyber security risk assurance program, cyber resilience, awareness and steering of processes, controls and compliance activities in the field of Information Security. Line of reporting is to the Chief Risk Officer of Eurex Clearing AG.
- You will be supporting the Eurex Clearing AG Chief Information Security Officer in a 2nd Line of Defense function
- You will receive a thorough training-on-the job and from day one on be tasked with own responsibilities under the supervision and with guidance of experienced colleagues of diverse professional background
- Support the implementation and maintenance of the information security risk assurance program, including control requirements consistent with ISO 27000-series based on the analysis of the threat landscape, applicable policies, standards, and regulations
- Analyse, improve and document information security aspects in relevant business and IT processes
- Conduct risk assessments and support reporting on material risks and further Information Security related topics as part of reporting to boards & committees
- Provide required evidence in audits (internal audits, regulatory audits, self-assessments, or customer questionnaires)
- Conduct ongoing and yearly review tasks regarding risk management, outsourcing and material Change Management
- Support track incidents together with CERT
- Actively and professionally engage with business operations and IT in conversations that drive adequate Information Security risk decisions as well as risk treatment
- Ensure employees and third parties understand, acknowledge, and fulfil all applicable information security policy requirements
- University degree (master or diploma) in physics, mathematics, IT or business administration or comparable education
- Preferably strong interest in Cyber / IT security, information security risk management, or IT audit in the financial sector
- Analytical skills to understand, structure and prepare/explain complex topics
- High self-responsibility & ownership; result orientation and (internal) customer focus
- Ability to develop a full and deep understanding of the business / IT operations and related information security risks
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.